duminică, 12 iunie 2022

 

Interview with Simona Vitizov

https://www.smashwords.com/interview/simonavitizov 

Published 2022-06-12.
What is the greatest joy of writing for you?
When I write, I am no longer myself. I become a person who just wants to write and to create, to express my feeling, to heal and find my happiness.
What do your fans mean to you?
I don't really have that much friends, but those who read my book, were amazed and I am so grateful for that.
What are you working on next?
I am currently working on my second book, a continuation of Scenario 4. I am also writing things on my personal blog, https://simonavitizov.blogspot.com/
Who are your favorite authors?
This is a difficult answer, but I think my favorite authors are Tolkien and Mircea Eliade.
When you're not writing, how do you spend your time?
When I am not writing, I am working, reading, taking long walks in the park and play with my cat, Ghosty.
How do you discover the ebooks you read?
My friends usually recommend me some, or I just search for the eBooks I'm interested in.
Do you remember the first story you ever wrote?
Yes of course. It was in primary school and all the teachers were amazed by a mini-story I wrote in Romanian class. It was about a puppy being abandoned and how I took him home to take care of him. He was missing one leg and I prayed for God to give him his 4th leg and the next day I woke up, magic happened.
What is your writing process?
I simply let go... of me, myself... and the words... it's like my work is writing itself.
Do you remember the first story you ever read, and the impact it had on you?
Sure. My first book I read was White Fang, by Jack London. Maybe that's where I found the inspiration to write my first mini-story.
How do you approach cover design?
I become greater and greater regarding technology. I try to keep my nerves, because it's difficult sometimes, but in the end... it's all good.
Describe your desk
My desk it's ... everywhere. I usually write on the kitchen's table, which is full with pens, paper, my coffee, water and Ghosty, from time to time, when he is hungry and tells me to feed him.
Where did you grow up, and how did this influence your writing?
Since I was 12, I lived only with my little sister. After my parent's divorce, well... my father vanished, so was my mother. I was raised by Penelope, my grandmother, who, unfortunately, is now paralyzed after having a stroke 12 years ago. My childhood, which wasn't a normal one, like every other's, made me get a refuge in books, who became my best friends. So, the pains, the trauma, the fears... they all contributed for me to start writing.

Books by This Author

Scenario 4. Invisible Horse - 5 Seconds 
Price: $11.99 USD. Words: 67,430. Language: English. Published: June 12, 2022. Categories: Fiction » Christian » RomanceFiction » Adventure » General
“There is only one cause of unhappiness: the false beliefs that you have in mind, so scattered, so widespread and inert that you never think you could doubt them.” Anthony de Mello

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

  Recenzie „Scenariul 4. Cal invizibil – 5 secunde” de Simona Vitizov de  Adriana Ionescu  |  iul. 12, 2022  |  Beletristică ,  Dragoste ,  ...